https://www.dementiasa.org/assets/uploads/caring.jpg 757 1210 Jef https://www.dementiasa.org/assets/uploads/color-logo.svg Jef2019-10-29 13:59:322019-10-29 13:59:58Concerned about Dementia? Here are 10 signs.
The big question everyone asks is, how do I know if I’ve got it?
Here are 10 signs of Dementia*
- Recent memory loss that affects job skills
- Difficulty performing familiar tasks
- Problems with language
- Disorientation of time and place
- Poor or decreased judgement
- Problems with abstract thinking
- Misplacing things
- Changes in mood or behaviour
- Changes in personality
- Loss of initiative
*This check list does not take the place of a medical practitioner. Please consult your GP or geriatric specialist if you have concerns.